Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Few More Done...And a Surprise!

Managed to get some paint time this week and I decided to bust out my 3 Guild Riflemen for Malifaux. I really like the fluff for these guys and as usual for Wyrd the models look fantastic. Now I just need to get them in play!




Good enough for the tabletop I think. One of the big reasons for doing the 6MMRC is to get as many models painted without adding to pile. So far that makes a total of 4 done (Just need to seal them) and the whole Sedition Wars set assembled and primed. I know many people have a list or spread sheet keeping track of the models they own and what progress has been made on them. I think if I did that I would just get depressed, so I just take my small victories as they come.

As for the surprise, I found out this week that this little blog has now passed 2500 page views! That is quite a shock to me to say the least. I want to thank everyone to happens to stop by this crazy little space in my head and I guess I am going to have to come up with something as a give away or contest. Until then keep on painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment